Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fresh Start

   Wow, it's been forever since I blogged.  I'm so embarrassed that I decided to just make a fresh start.  New Blog, new teaching position and a new attitude.  It's not that I didn't love my former position as a K-8 Reading Resource/ Technology Teacher with Library duties, but it was so random.  Every day, I felt like I was running around in circles.  I'm entering my third year of teaching, but this will be my first real classroom. I'm teaching a 3rd/4th combined classroom at a small Catholic school.  I didn't change schools, which means I know all my kiddos.  Honestly, the kids sold me on the position.  I'm excited and maybe just a little nervous.  My motto is " just smile and teach".  I hope you'll join me on my new adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new position! I'm the computer teacher at my school (also a small Catholic one). Have you decided on you room theme?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided to go with a theme of bright colors, instead of more tradition theme. I'll be posting pictures soon. Best wish for this school year!

      Delete